Food Pantry Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- When is Miracle Mission Hope House food pantry open? Currently open only on Fridays to Public 10:00am -1:00pm (by appointment only)
- Do I need an appointment to receive food from the food pantry? Yes, call in to 770-412-2950, speak clearly, leave your name, phone number and what you need; someone will call you back and make an appointment. Visitors without an appointment will be turned away
- How often can I come to the food pantry? You can come to the food pantry weekly to access FOOD. In addition to fresh produce, we distribute clothes and toiletries.
- What types of foods will I receive? Fresh produce, canned goods, bread, sometimes dairy (depends on availability) and other donated food. On average, each family leaves with 30 pounds of food for the week.
- What is the procedure? Currently due to COVID-19 we ask that you remain in your cars. Call to let someone know you are at the location and a volunteer will bring your food to the car. We ask that you remain in your cars for the protection of you and the volunteers.
- How do I schedule an appointment? Call into the office, if no answer, leave your information and speak clearly.
- Do I have access to meat? Yes, if available. We cannot guarantee anything, we distribute according to what was donated and what is in stock.
- Are personal care items available? Yes, most of the time personal care items are available; however, we cannot promise; we give out according to what we have in stock.
- Can I receive diapers? Yes, a parent of the child may pick up diapers during food pantry hours if available.
- Do you have bus tokens? NO
- Do you provide utility assistance? NO
- If and when we have an overstock we will call our clients. Please remember to subscribe to our email list.
If do not receive a call within 3-4 days call back.
Ways to Donate
(secure website) www.mmhopehouse.org
Mail to: 466 Simpson Street, McDonough, Ga. 30253
(all checks made out to Miracle Mission Hope House)