Food Pantry Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- When is Miracle Mission Hope House food pantry open? Currently open only on Thursdays and Fridays
- Do I need an appointment to receive food from the food pantry? No
- How often can I come to the food pantry? Once a Month
- What types of foods will I receive? Fresh produce, canned goods, bread, sometimes dairy (depends on availability) and other donated food. On average, each family leaves with 30 pounds of food for the week.
- What is the procedure? Currently due to COVID-19 we ask that you remain in your cars. Call to let someone know you are at the location and a volunteer will bring your food to the car. We ask that you remain in your cars for the protection of you and the volunteers.
- Do I have access to meat? Yes, if available. We cannot guarantee anything, we distribute according to what was donated and what is in stock.
- Are personal care items available? Yes, most of the time personal care items are available; however, we cannot promise; we give out according to what we have in stock.
- Can I receive diapers? Yes, a parent of the child may pick up diapers during food pantry hours if available.
- Do you have bus tokens? NO
- Do you provide utility assistance? NO
- If and when we have an overstock we will call our clients. Please remember to subscribe to our email list.
Distributions of household items distributed through weekly events from Good360.
If do not receive a call within 3-4 days call back. 404-454-9854
Ways to Donate
(secure website) www.mmhopehouse.org
Mail to: 466 Simpson Street, McDonough, Ga. 30253
(all checks made out to Miracle Mission Hope House)